Posted by SassiTrends on 6/3/2011
Dresses are certainly something that makes men pay attention to us and our bodies, not necessarily in that order. This outfit is thus perceived as extremely girly and appealing. There are all sorts of dresses that you can opt for, but tube dresses are...
Posted by SassiTrends on 5/3/2011
One the basic staple in any personís outfit are the bold lines called the stripes. This season we will witness a lot of stripes from the catwalks to the streets. Stripes are versatile and can be worn by everyone.
Posted by SassiTrends on 5/2/2011
- Different looks can be achieved when wearing stripes. Chic, classic and exotic looks can be done by simple wearing stripes.
- Just like any other fashion piece a stripe can be layered over.
- Pair stripes with a palazzo pants for that 70s inspired chic look.
- Donít wear stripes from head to toe.
- Stripes work for all sizes and shape depending on its style. It all depends on how you wear the stripes.
- Incorporate other trends like color block trend and other trends for this season.
- Choose the best stripe pattern that complements your body size and shape.
Posted by SassiTrends on 4/2/2011
Spring Summer 2011 Floral Prints
We hardly wait for spring to come. It is not only the sunny days the main reason for this, but also the cheerful fashion trends that are about to come. Fruity colors and a lot of flowers will be our sweet escape next spring. Dresses, pants, skirts, jumpsuits, or shirts, all will be painted in colorful roses, mimosas, or freesias. Still, don't forget to put a flower in your hair, or on your ankle such as seen at D&G.
Posted by SassiTrends on 2/4/2011
Wear Floral prints with a braided belt and some gladiator flats. That
will really give off the spring time look. Floral prints are very
versatile. If you are going out to a more formal occasion yet still want
to wear floral prints then with a cute floral tank top, tuck it into a
bandage or bodycon skirt. Floral dresses aren't always too cute and
formal looking, so by doing this, you'll still have that clean sleek
look for a more put together,professional outfit rather than just a
plain simple floral printed dress.Don't over so the floral though. If you are wearing a floral shirt,
don't pair it with floral shorts and/or floral cardigan. You want the
floral to stand out, not to make yourself into a garden. Wear some cute
accessories just to have the outfit a little more put together.
Curled hair or waved hair look especially cute with floral prints.
Y tube dresses are so feminine & gorgeous!
2011 Stripe Trend
How to wear your stripes
Floral Trend 2011
How to wear your floral